Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome!

Hey everyone, thanks for visiting DHF. My hope is that we can use this space to begin talking about HOW to talk about doing digital history in Philadelphia. You can obviously do digital history anywhere, but since there are so many interesting projects percolating in our own backyard, makes sense to get to know one another and see if we can't all benefit from the exchange.

To get this thing rolling, I'm interested in articulating a set of goals and premises for DHF. See what I've posted (right column) and tweak at will. Let's find a comfortable set of shared goals and go from there...

Oh yeah, tell your friends to join in the conversation too. And if you'd like to be a "frequent contributor," let me know and I'll sign you up for admin privileges.

Best,
Seth

p.s. I'm not committed to Blogger either, so feel free to suggest alternative platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment